Sunday, March 11, 2007

Building It



I'm trying to build a portfolio for Horse Photography. After I finish my 6 weeks Photography Class my friend at work asked me if I can take a picture of her horses and she'll submit it to a contest. I dutifully agreed and scared about it.

She sent it and it won Grand Prize! I don't know where I place the newspaper.

From then on she keeps on encouraging me to go to that road and I think I will. Horses are fun to take pictures of. Since they don't move as much a 6 months babies. So I took some photos and will post this in my gallery and send it out for portfolio purposes.
The second picture is Derby(Small one) and Jockey(Tall one) both were saved by my friend. Derby was an abuse horse, some brat asked her parents to buy her a horse and didn't took care of her, 12 to 13 year old kids would ride her and she endure it. My friend took her in because she have a big barn and adore horses. Jockey was about to be put down either made into a glue(like seriously) or some men will just decide to make him their meal. My friend bought him and took him in.

HHCC on this one. Nancy, Jordan and BarbKelly helped me out with the cropping extension on this one. Thanks, Girls! You have to take note in your pictorial workflow on the allowance you have to give for cropping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

2 Peas Photographers
Ring Owner: Solei Site: Two Peas in a Bucket Photography Board
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Get Your Free Web Ring
by Bravenet.com