Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I Feel I Accomplished Something-Jan 31 Posting







Yes, the UE page 122 is worth the try and practice. I always wonder how Melissa Davis did her macro with B&W and black background till I read this page and voila! I found it, but we need to practice.

You have no idea how I feel accomplished today. I know that our theme this week is Sports and its Superbowl week too. I want to take pictures of Downtown Chicago with all the Bears decoration all over but its 9' in the morning with a high of 20'.

No Way!

So I think I'll just take pictures of my golf clubs later. Tonight, I read the Scott Kelby book, and I know that I am repeating myself. But I just love the book. I finally understand how to adjust in Raw and not just eye the picture. You know, look at the max exposure you can go without losing details, yadah, yadah, yadah.

I even changed the color of her eyes to dark brown for which it truly is. It loss its color due to lack of natural light, but fixed it. The crowd in 2peas still has the most amazing information of eye pop technique, thank, Kriztina! love her technique, I haven't tried Teya yet.

But tonight I feel I have accomplished something. I didn't know that Adobe Bridge can even look the RAW file. I am that pathetic.

I hope everyone is okay. HHCC for me. I hope you can link me too for technique to trim the eyebrow. This girl told me that she gets teased with her eyebrows, and to my dismay, I can't do it. I tried patching, to no avail. I don't know what to do.


Exposure Information:

Nano--ISO 100, f/5.6, SS20, hand held, I was trying to get away with it. I know its not that sharp but the background is black, the wall's original color is yellow. The nano is on top of the TV with sidelights. No photoshop adjustment on this one just resize for blog posting.

My model--ISO 800, F/5.6, SS80, Hand held. I was struggling with light. I adjusted the noise thru RAW bec. that's what I was trying to learn today, using all the tabs with RAW.

Thanks, Peas!

7 Comments:

Blogger Rheagan Leatherwood said...

That bkgd is amazing. your dh is very pretty. I don't know if you wanted any cc, if not just ignore me from this point on.
Your edges seem to be a little soft. If you would try a higher ISO you would get crisper edges.
I like the lighting though. TFS

8:35 AM  
Blogger Rheagan Leatherwood said...

That bkgd is amazing. your dh is very pretty. I don't know if you wanted any cc, if not just ignore me from this point on.
Your edges seem to be a little soft. If you would try a higher ISO you would get crisper edges.
I like the lighting though. TFS

8:35 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Congrats - I still need to go and pick up the book :)

9:00 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Nice shots! I wish I had some eyebrow trimming techniques to share, but I don't. Did you try the clone tool and just going along each side of the eyebrow with a small brush?

4:39 PM  
Blogger Hope said...

Love the background with the pop of color.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I was gonna tell you to try the clone tool too. If you wanna e-mail me a copy, I'll see what I can do then tell you how I did it. Maybe I won't be able to figure it out though :)

7:40 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Very nice Ipod shot.
I got the book last week and need to get reading it.

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

2 Peas Photographers
Ring Owner: Solei Site: Two Peas in a Bucket Photography Board
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Get Your Free Web Ring
by Bravenet.com