Sunday, January 14, 2007

Freezing and still no Kids




I don't have kids. But I love taking pictures of them.


What I usually do is asked the neighbor's kids to come over and I'll take pictures. In return, I give the a copy of the picture they want and a low resolution of the picture to put in their My Space. I meant to send the girls a notice last Thursday but kept putting it off and lastnight when I got home from work(I have to work Saturdays, the whole month since its Audit Season), we have to go to the grocery and got home at 9:30pm. I sent a mail but I don't think the kids will be available.


So here is another shot of the house. I want to take kids pictures. I love children photography. I love the challenge of it than taking pictures of trees and mailbox or a faucet(LOL!!!).


Good thing this is Daily captures, right? or I might get kicked out of the group.


Its freeezing cold here in Illinois. I woke up 7am and rushed out to go to the golf course to take "Nature picture" but it was raining, frustrated I just picked up the paper on the driveway and looked at the mailbox. I rushed backed inside and got my camera. So here you go, a picture of a mailbox.


I need to borrow one of Amanda's kids. But she lives in Idaho. I wish I can take pictures of kids right now. Hopefully, next week. I'll make it a schedule to inform them.


HHCC on the pictures. I promise to take more pictures of kids.


And no, I'm not ready to have a baby yet. LOL!
Exposure information---
ISO400, SS 160, F/8. Want a depth of field shot on this one. WB is at 11500,adjusted curves and level. Tint at +22, exposure at +1.7, shadows at 11, saturation at +1, contrast +41.
I love taking pictures with raw especially still life or nature. Its so easy to manipulate. Thanks for looking.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dar Kaso said...

Cool capture.

9:01 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Cool shot- I like it! Conversion looks great, too!

5:57 PM  
Blogger Krissynae said...

Very cool capture. Lovve the row of ice. great shot

6:58 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

First time stopping in and you have some great photos. Too bad you aren't closer because I have willing and able kids for photo shoot....anytime...any day. They like to have new pics for myspace.

11:28 PM  
Blogger Patti said...

Great pic. Took me a while to work out what it was. Love your faucet pics too.

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

2 Peas Photographers
Ring Owner: Solei Site: Two Peas in a Bucket Photography Board
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Get Your Free Web Ring
by Bravenet.com