Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My Self Portrait




I just have to post this one. I promised Brenda that the assignment is Self Portrait just for her to post her spunky pixie hair and she finally gave in, talking about peer pressure.


I bought 4 yards of Vinyl at Joann's of course make sure that its not shiny so as not to have any glare or reflection. I posted this one at 2peas just for help on how to make the whole thing white.


Exposure information---

ISO200, F/8, SS 100, manual focus with Tripod and used a remote control. I forgot that the shutter speed should be 125. I really have to memorize the basic exposure chart.

8 Comments:

Blogger J said...

cute picture, tiffany!

8:57 PM  
Blogger Lulu said...

You are BEAUTIFUL! I found you through Brenda's blog and will be bookmarking your weblog. :)

1:33 AM  
Blogger J said...

Tiffany - thanks for the comments! I was just gonna post to you that you need some new pix up!Ha Ha! I haven't been by brenda's as much 'cause I just got into Skye Hardwick's mentoring program...busy busy busy! I just dropped into see Bren's adorable blog today, tho! Now get out there and take some pictures!

1:34 PM  
Blogger Rheagan Leatherwood said...

Great job. Did you use a timer?

11:26 AM  
Blogger Rheagan Leatherwood said...

I am looking forward to another post.

6:20 PM  
Blogger J said...

Hi Tiffany - I changed a couple of my pix...I am IMPATIENTLY awaiting the USPS arrival of my monitor calibration software. My color/brightness is so off, I'm trying not to post too much b/c viewers aren't seeing what I'm seeing. Make sense? LOL! Don't want to post unless I'm comforatable with what others are seeing. Now, where are YOUR new posts, girl?!? LOL

3:03 PM  
Blogger AmyC said...

Aren't you gorgeous!?! This is such a cute self portrait! Good job! :-)

8:25 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

How cute are you! Awesome SP!!!

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

2 Peas Photographers
Ring Owner: Solei Site: Two Peas in a Bucket Photography Board
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Get Your Free Web Ring
by Bravenet.com