Sunday, February 18, 2007

Got Him to Pose on a Bad Day




Today is Daytona 500, I got my vinyl background which I think is so nice in pictures. No wrinkles at all! So I am planning to buy a black one of it this week since I have a Joann's 40% which will cost me $30 since I think its better to have 5 yards than 4. I bought 4 yards for my white but definitely 5 for the black.

I practice a new trick today, skin softening and unsharp mask. I didn't realize that unsharp mask is so cool to use. I get so intimidated when I see it, but now, I think I can handle it. I saved a lot of pictures.

HHCC on this one. This is my hubby, I took Amanda's challenge to show off your husband. I just picked a wrong day since its Daytona 500 and my husband is not a happy camper when we did this remote control pictorial of us.
Exposure Information---ISO 200, F/8 and 100SS. I did F/8 just to make sure that I hit the target.
Thanks for Looking, Peas!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Cute pose!! I really like the "kiss"! I've been wanting to try white vinyl myself. Gonna have to use that coupon before it expires! Now on for some cc... Your whites look slightly grey to me--could be my monitor--but on the conversion the left side of the pic is a little blown. TFS!! Isn't this challenge fun??

6:44 AM  
Blogger barb said...

It's a sweet shot! I would try a higher ISO and SS. I think what I see is motion blur. The only thing I don't like about Blogger is that it posts the pictures so small. These old eyes need bigger pictures, LOL.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Awww, but he looks so happy!

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

2 Peas Photographers
Ring Owner: Solei Site: Two Peas in a Bucket Photography Board
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Get Your Free Web Ring
by Bravenet.com