Thursday, February 15, 2007

She Helps me with my Photography-HHCC on this!

H is so natural at modelling. I don't know if my photography has improved but I know that they did, they sit for me once a week and I try to take pictures, give them a copy and they all feel happy about it, their mom said its good for their self-esteem. She's the second on all 4 of them. HHCC on this one. No story for me. Its just frigid cold here in Illnois, with 6 to 8 inches of snow and I drifted while driving and I have 2 choices, either I hit the car in front of me or a thin tree, I took my chance on the thin tree. I miss the tree by 3 inches. I think the tree felt like Kevin in Home Alone.

ETA---
Thanks for the advise, Heather. I changed the Copyright Notice infront.
ISO Exposure~ ISO 800, F/5.6, SS 60

3 Comments:

Blogger Dar Kaso said...

Nice shot, she is beautiful.

Glad you missed the tree.

5:31 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Great photo. Like the b/w. Love her expression :) Weather is awful - so I'm homebound. glad you dind't hit anything.

8:38 AM  
Blogger Mom2Drew said...

I think I would put your watermark more in the middle so someone can't steal this one. It is so teenager it's scary. the edgyness of her expression, your contrasty BnW, even the negative space to the right. Guess if there were anything...you could try to angle it slightly, but seriously...no CC today!

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

2 Peas Photographers
Ring Owner: Solei Site: Two Peas in a Bucket Photography Board
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Get Your Free Web Ring
by Bravenet.com