Friday, January 12, 2007

Reflections of Me





When we went to Kohler's in Wisconsin, we visited the showroom and I tell you, you'll see the the best bathrooms money can buy. I just wish I am filthy rich so that I can afford those kinds of bathroom. While we we there, of course, you see everything shiny with crummy lighting to set the mood, them means its a struggle to take descent picture. I just have to figure out noise reduction or just finally give in and buy the Noiseware.


The only thing on our list that we can realitically afford is a chopping board worth $72. Just imagine how much the rest cost. My dream shower is worth $7,000 without the installation and that also means that money is not an issue when you take a shower since the water is like Niagra when it pours.







I took some reflection shots at the faucet section. Hope everyone will have a wonderful weekend. Sami, thanks for the badge.


HHCC for me, Peas. Thank you so much for visiting my Turf.
Exposure Information:
All are in Jpeg format.
Picture 1--ISO 1600, SS80, F/5.6, Played with levels, curves and Saturation.
Pictures 2--ISO 1600, SS125, F/5.6. Levels and curves adjustment.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Cool shots. YOu're so creative to bring your camera and think of those shots. fun stuff!

9:10 PM  
Blogger Sara D. said...

When I looked at the first one I though, geesh she get's her faucet clean! So made me feel a bit better to scroll down and see that it was from the showroom! LOL!! Very creative.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Krissynae said...

very cool photos. Love the idea with the faucets. Very creative person.

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

2 Peas Photographers
Ring Owner: Solei Site: Two Peas in a Bucket Photography Board
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Get Your Free Web Ring
by Bravenet.com