Saturday, January 06, 2007

About Me (100 Things You Should Know)

Exposure Information and Behind the Scene---
ISO 100, F/5.6, SS25, with Tripod. It's not sharp because I just press the timer and jump in. I still don't know how to focus and jump. I have to read Brenda's tip on this one. I didn't comb my hair, I just got back from the grocery. If you have any tips for self portrait please leave me your link. Photoshop info-- shot using raw. WB at 5250, took the saturation down, adjust level and the curve. I know its not that fancy. I really need to learn layers and action workflow.

Thank you, Amanda for inviting me to do this one. I think its exciting than writing an essay about yourself. A list is better. I will visit different blogsites so that I can get to know everyone. For some reason, I just feel that you get to picture everyone and not just guess. I tend to guess about people's personality when I read 2peas reply. I'm most curious of Mar because Mar always gives a helping reply at 2peas. Mar, I hope you write your 100 things about yourself.



  1. My hair is black.

  2. I’m 5’2 ½ (and I am sticking to that measurement, the half inch matters!)

  3. I have natural tan. I just stay in the sun for 20 minutes and I get a tan (I hate it)

  4. I'm left-handed.

  5. I can only write in print.

  6. I hate my full lips when I was growing up. Thank goodness Angelina Jolie happen.

  7. I experience a long and horrible awkward years. It started when I was 9 and ended when I was 20.

  8. I’m size 0 ( work hard to get to this size because before I was double 0 and I eat a lot)

  9. I’m an honor student starting when I was in 4th grade till I finish college.

  10. I’m an Accountant by Profession.

  11. I found out that I love photography when I was 7.

  12. I love going to my Dentist.

  13. I love Flossing

  14. I love my hair stylist.

  15. I want to be a Cashier when I was a kid.

  16. I eat 1 and a half cup of rice at least during a meal.

  17. I get so crabby if I am hungry.

  18. I love eating.

  19. I am addicted to Golf.

  20. Photography is my Passion.

  21. I shot high 50 on a 9 hole on my 8 month in golf. I started playing 14 months ago. ( I finally found my sports)

  22. I didn’t have a boyfriend till I finished college. (My mom told me that she owns me and that means I have to do what she said if I want to maintain my fashion status.)

  23. I planned my wedding when I was sixteen. (hahaha! I sound like a desperate teenager, read #22).

  24. I stop reading romantic novels when my first boyfriend broke up with me. Not all you read will happen to you.

  25. I want to marry a guy whose last name should start within the first 5 of the Alphabet. (My maiden name starts with V, you have no idea how hard it is,
    I was planning to change that rule if I am still single at age 30.)

  26. I want to marry someone who doesn't work on the same field as I am. (I am NOT PICKY!)

  27. I met my husband on the internet, Yahoo IM to be exact, he just popped out my screen while I was working(hey, hey, hey, there were no known stalkers/or perverts at that time—2001)

  28. We were friends for 4 years before he asked me to be his Girlfriend. (I played hard to get, really hard to get---Hahahaha!).

  29. I married my friend. (Awwwww).

  30. I got married at 28.

  31. I am scared to have kids, but opening to the idea now that I am dealing with kids due to Photography.

  32. I stand up against bullies.

  33. I hate watching Horror movies. The idea of watching a movie is sit back relax and enjoy, so why watch Horror??!?!

  34. I cry on almost every movie I watch.

  35. I don’t swear anymore. I stopped swearing when I was 22.

  36. I don’t like people raising their voice on me when they are angry. I get nasty when people do that.

  37. I always fix my/our bed. (That’s reflex for me.)

  38. I love open windows. Unfortunately, my husband loves it close. I live in a cave.

  39. love purses. Two of my purses cost 1 DSLR. That’s when I was single. All the money I wasted.

  40. I love watches. I have 10 watches right now.

  41. I want to own an Omega watch before I get pregnant.

  42. I love to cook.

  43. I love doing laundry.

  44. I hate folding clothes.

  45. I hate ironing clothes.

  46. I can't seem to organize my side of the closet.

  47. I love showers.

  48. I take a shower for at least 30 minutes, longest 1 hour and half.

  49. I love singing in the shower.

  50. I love drinking water, 8 glasses a day!

  51. I don't like don't like soda.

  52. I don't like drinking alcohol. I don't like the feeling, I get a headache.

  53. I like people watching.

  54. I have different group of friends and don't let any of those group meet up. I want to have different worlds.

  55. I am proud of my friends. I am picky with friends. Its better to have one that you know well than having 25 and cannot trust them.

  56. I love dancing.

  57. I love Disco Music.

  58. Fun doens't need to be expensive. That is one of my mantra.

  59. My comfort food is sticky rice and soy sauce, thats it.

  60. I pray every single moment I can get. I even pray for a parking spot. I know God is busy, but He also said that he wants to feel needed.

  61. I hate cellphones. The phone is there at my convenience, not the caller.

  62. I dictate the lenght of time we talk over the phone. I don't like talking long over the phone. Can we just meet up?

  63. I love writing letters. Thank you Internet.

  64. I love watching movies.

  65. I love shopping by myself.

  66. I love Sushi. You have to let your date spend money, Learn to eat Sushi!

  67. I love a good sale, and I mean good Sale.

  68. A Pro Golfer gave me a Birdie Ball. (He's one the the PGA Rookie of the year). Some women win Beauty Queen Trophy, I got a birdie ball during a recent PGA Tournament, I feel pretty that day, but the next day is another day.

  69. I didn't play golf till now because I hate golf fashion 15 years ago.

  70. My stuck up age is 21. Thats when I blossomed. I felt comfortable about myself. big lips and everything that comes with it.

  71. My marriage is like the "Mad about You" sitcom. Yes, we are like that. My friends wish they are a fly in our house since they can't stop laughing when my husband and I talk. They think we're hilarious.

  72. I often answer back.

  73. I love my married life.

  74. I am so bad at assembling things.

  75. I am not a tech person. I make things complicated.

  76. I told my husband that I want to die first. I don't know what to do with all the remote controls in the house.

  77. I hate reading instructions in a box.

  78. I hate plane ride. Come on, I hope floss Powder (Harry Potter) happen, or time machine.

  79. I love Austin Powers movies and I mean all of them! (yeah, Baby)

  80. I love watching TV.

  81. I love my age now. 29 is good, you can handle your feelings now.

  82. I love to do my own facial. I have my own blackheads extractor.

  83. I do my own pedicure. Saves me a lot of money.

  84. I love wearing shorts short.

  85. I go to sleep at 10pm. Lights off.

  86. I don't like staying late.

  87. I don't like to go clubbing. I did that for 1 year when I was 21 and it became an errand to me.

  88. I love waking up at 4am on weekends.

  89. I don't like cleaning the house, but I want it to be neat.

  90. I want my kitchen to be clean. Its always clean.

  91. My whisper can be heard by at least 10 people. (You get the idea, how loud I am)

  92. I love Blondes. There is just something about blondes. I adore Heather Locklear. I love Brad Pitt and Robert Redford.

  93. Beauty to me is not the looks but how intelligent a person is and how kind and down-to earth they are.

  94. I hate Gardening.

  95. I am lazy working out. I need to join a group fitness class to get motivated. I'm out of shape.

  96. I don't understand football. Why do they want to get hit and get hurt for a ball?!?!?

  97. I am not good at interior designing. I have to ask my mom to do that for me.

  98. I have good taste in picking paint color.

  99. If I start to liking something, I do it over and over then I get tired of it and stop. Talking about killing things. (My husband begs me not to go to his favorite restaurant because I might kill it.)

  100. I love the women I am getting to know in Photography. I am thankful that I am chasing my passion. this time it will be at my terms.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

yay, you did it! but hey, I posted my picture for you, now I'm interested in seeing yours. come on, where is it? :)
I love that people are doing this so I can get to know them better.
I was gonna e-mail you back about the link list. I did add everyone one-by-one, but then gave up because of the master list. If you click on the "THE challenge blog" on my daily captures. .. you'll see it. If you're not on it, you need to peamail Mogley. let me know if you have more questions...
~amanda

11:25 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Thanks, Amanda! Thank you for posting the picture...I'm Practicing self portrait today and will do this ASAP. I thought you did do it one by one, and I will try what you suggest and do it one by one.

1:06 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

lots of cool stuff on your 100.

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

2 Peas Photographers
Ring Owner: Solei Site: Two Peas in a Bucket Photography Board
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Get Your Free Web Ring
by Bravenet.com