Thursday, March 22, 2007

Sorry! Okay this is my Post





I know I'm kinda missing in the loop for the Daily Captures, its just that the catch if you borrow kids is that the moms are so excited to see the pictures, so right now, I'm busy editing pictures, of course, reading photography books, I have a newborn session coming up and making list on poses and to do's aside from that I have to be a wife, a cook and handle laundry and be in bed at
10pm! I'm like in Boarding School! but I'm enjoying every moment of it.
I try to open 2peas and visit everyone's blogsite but can't leave a message since I view it from the office. I don't want to get in trouble worse for them to block blogger, so I try to be discreet about it.

For this session, I tried using sponge and eraser and dodge tool, and I mean more than dodging the eyes! it helps with backlighthing and dodging the background. I wish I tried this during my maternity session, life would have been much easier, but oh well, live and learn.

I would like to thank, Rebecca on this on since i tried the ILP link she gave us for enhancing the pictures without using Actions. I still love actions but learning how to edit it yourself thats far more rewarding.

HHCC on this one. Exposure information is F/5.6, SS 125, ISO 1600. Of course, another backlight from me.

8 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

nice to see you again! yes, i am sure we all understand about you MIA status...i too tend to do too much. anyway! great captures! i love that last one...he looks like trouble! great job!

4:02 AM  
Blogger Dar Kaso said...

Great shots, love the last one too, the band-aid is too cute.

5:42 AM  
Blogger Jan said...

Think the last one is the best here... Really nice detail. The second one is really cute, but the background seems a little too blown for my taste. Love all the white in that house--it would never stay that way in mine! Ha! Great "candid style" shots. TFS!

6:48 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

These are all great

9:23 AM  
Blogger Mom2Drew said...

I like the bandaid in that last one. He's obviously having fun playing, taking the cushions off the couch.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

I love the pictures on your site - beautiful.

10:31 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

I really like the first one! Very cute.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Lulu said...

nice hi-key! :)

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

2 Peas Photographers
Ring Owner: Solei Site: Two Peas in a Bucket Photography Board
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Get Your Free Web Ring
by Bravenet.com