Sunday, June 10, 2007

It's Blown Out





But I still like it. I love the passion of the kiss. I metered it wrong. And when I adjusted the rest of the kiss was not that good. Oh well.

They are our couple friends. I met Dennis through my ex friend, I stopped being friends with his ex-girlfriend and we remain friends. My husband was scared that we'll lose Dennis in my decision to stop being friends with his ex-girlfriend when they decided to break up but we did and now he met a new love. This time very loving, very respectful and kind relationship.

I realized that even if I am 30 now, you still meet people who are selfish and self centered, that was my ex-friend was. Everything was all about her, it was a heartbreak for me to decide to not be friends with her anymore but it was for the best. I told my husband, that I will never allow anyone to talk down to me because they can't have what they want, to use the line "What kind of Friend are you?" if I decide to not do the things she want.

One thing I know is that, in friendship, when you give something, never expect something in return, when you give, you give.
When I took this pictures, I told myself that the best part of letting go is meeting someone new.
Can you guess? Another Backlighting from me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

These pictures are beautiful. There is a lot of feeling in them..and that's what capturing moments is all about, right? :D Nice job girly!

6:56 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Blown out or not......#1 is just PERFECT! So passionate!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Mom-entarily Out of Order said...

Wow these people look so relaxed - that is amazing wonderful talent to get them to relax in front of the camera. I absolutely love #2 - wonderful!

7:10 PM  
Blogger aboutimage said...

Yes, they still are beautiful.

I really like them all even with the spill light. It gets tricky -- I get spill every so often.

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

2 Peas Photographers
Ring Owner: Solei Site: Two Peas in a Bucket Photography Board
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Get Your Free Web Ring
by Bravenet.com