Sunday, May 27, 2007

I'm getting a Hang out It


Shooting wide!!!!
I love it...I still struggle with the focusing but I'm enjoying learning. I really have to learn where to put the focus on especially if you try to take a shot of a moving subject.

You always think that you know better than your model especially the first timers but S totally taught me one nice thing about shooting, for tweens, you have to give them an instruction to move and change poses slowly.

Chin down.
Look Intently at the lens.
Let your hair play with the wind.

Then then I asked her to move her head to the rght...she did, very slowly, it was beautiful! One day I want to get the chance to take pictures of models. I want to know how it feels to just shoot and enjoy every moment of it, capturing images that you want, you dream off without thinking or worrying about what to say or giving instruction.
For now, I am happy of where I am. Photographer slash cheerleader slash Teen Self Esteem Booster.
P.S.

Personally... I love this shot.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

I love it Tiffany! She is beautiful!

Hey, just keep going. If you try hard enough you could achieve your dream!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I like this shot. Everything about it..fits. :D You did a great job!! :D

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

2 Peas Photographers
Ring Owner: Solei Site: Two Peas in a Bucket Photography Board
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Get Your Free Web Ring
by Bravenet.com