Sunday, April 01, 2007

Used Krisztina's Template

So here is my template from Krisztina. I have to tell you the story. I cram, I can't open the templates. I wrote to Krisztina and Krisztina told me, I'm the only one who have approach her with this kind of problem. So being krisztina, she checked her templates, and the CD she usually send out to her clients. She wrote, there's no problem opening it, Steph, its PSD, try opening the folder, if you can't do a screenshot on what happen and we'll go from there. Sure enough, I was just opening the screen shots and not the actual folder where the templates are stored.

DUH!!!!

I am that pathetic. I started with photography and photoshop with nothing, I just enjoy it, I know I see things differently. Each day to me when I learn new things I feel so accomplished because that means I have grown.

So here is my template. H is my muse. My favorite subject. She has other 3 beautiful sisters but for some reason my camera loves her. Smile or don't smile, she nails it.

HHCC on this one. I didn't know that Free Transform is hard. This week I was doinga lot of them. I made a calling card out of a horse picture that I took and now this one. Whheeewww!! it takes a lot of eyeing and patience but I tell you, the template is awesome, Krisztina is too, she's always is patient teaching us peas.

Exposure information---f/5.6, SS200, ISO 1600(its gloomy outside). Backlighting again.

9 Comments:

Blogger Haleigh said...

Beautiful shots with great backlighting. I also really like your conversions. She's a beautiful girl.

8:05 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

awesome pics and love that storyboard

9:19 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Wow! I LOVE this storyboard! Everything looks great to me!

9:59 AM  
Blogger jordan.krogman said...

You are officially the queen of backlighting to me! I need to figure this out!!!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

LOL!!!! thanks for the compliment, Jordan, but Brenda Acuncius, holds that crown, I'm just the Dame in the Court!!!one of her fans/stalkers. Brenda knows that. =)

8:57 PM  
Blogger Julie C Butler said...

I saw this on 2peas and just love it .. I love your backlit photos!!
You did awsome with these .. and love the storyboard!!

1:21 PM  
Blogger J said...

Looks like you've been busy! Love the first shot on the 3/29 post. You're nailing your backlighting!
Good JOB!

2:05 PM  
Blogger barb said...

Wow! I love this! I also have to agree with you about K!!! She is awesome

10:28 PM  
Blogger Mom-entarily Out of Order said...

These are stunning, absolutely stunning. The lighting is perfect, the shadows are perfect, you did perfect :-)

My only CC is I feel like the top right photo should have a little less empty space on the right side of her. (but hey, what do I know)

Congrats on these beautiful photos.

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

2 Peas Photographers
Ring Owner: Solei Site: Two Peas in a Bucket Photography Board
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Get Your Free Web Ring
by Bravenet.com