Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I Turned

And I saw this. (check the reflection on the glasses, the other girl was posing!)

I was busy taking pictures of H's friend when I looked backed to check out H, she was busy looking at the photo shot, then I saw a reflection. I took a shot and got this one. You just love those moments. I can't wait for the girls to be off from school so I can practice more. I promise H that I'll make her a portfolio from all her photo shoots from me at the end of the summer. She's is quite excited about the whole idea, I think that's a little thing to do from all the help that she has done for me, aside from asking her friends to come over and have a pictorial with her. It's like a bouquet of flowers everytime they ask me if I can take their pictures.
Exposure information:
F/2.5, at 600SS, at 100 taken at 6:30pm.

10 Comments:

Blogger Itworksforbobbi said...

Wow! How did I not find your blog earlier?!?!? You're a fabukous photographer! Nice shot!

11:31 AM  
Blogger April Ziegler said...

Amazing shot!

11:37 AM  
Blogger Joanne Fowler said...

Wow! Cool Shot! This is great! Love the past few posts too. Teens are so fun to shoot - they really like the camera! LOL

1:59 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Amazing! I love this shot! Great catch!

2:11 PM  
Blogger Trisha said...

That's so great! I do love things liek this. I was editing a baby shoot I did over the weekend and while working on his eyes, noticed that I could clearly make out the bed and pictures on the wall in the relection of his eyes. So funny!

5:15 PM  
Blogger amazing grace said...

isn't shooting wide open fun??? i've been playing with it with my new 50mm.

Great shot! And your shot from yesterday is good too.

tfs!

leah

6:49 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Clever! I really love this.

4:48 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Very cool!!

6:27 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Love the reflection! Awesome shot!

9:04 AM  
Blogger J said...

That's a cool pic...LOVE to shoot that age! Nice work1

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

2 Peas Photographers
Ring Owner: Solei Site: Two Peas in a Bucket Photography Board
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Get Your Free Web Ring
by Bravenet.com