Saturday, May 05, 2007

These are 4 months Old





But I just started proofing it tonight. My family session got cancelled since my boss just got the IRS letter and she owes $3000 tax payment. So she decided to forego the session, which is okay with me. Somehow I want to learn how to deal with this, session cancellation due to circumstances such as this, or the client's child got sick. Good thing I don't do this for a living or I might freak out.

White background is such a hard thing to proof and I tried using levels to no avail. Any opinion is very much appreciated.

Thanks for Looking.

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

she is an adorable child! you did great with your poses....the skin tone looks a little off but it could be my screen. great job! and sorry about the cancellation...

11:09 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I like these pictures. :D The camera definately loves this little girl. :D

8:19 AM  
Blogger Rachel Brooke said...

she is SO cute!!!

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

2 Peas Photographers
Ring Owner: Solei Site: Two Peas in a Bucket Photography Board
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Get Your Free Web Ring
by Bravenet.com